This project is a plugin and an executable GUI for SOFA based on the QtQuick library. This work is based on an initial project from the Anatoscope company.
This work aims at presenting a new GUI with specific features including:
- Scene graph editing
- Interactive modeling
- Project oriented approach
- Prefab as reusable and parametric object
- 2D Canvas
- Custom widgets per component
- Live coding
- Non-linear workflow
Read more on the SofaQtQuick project page.
This plugin is available under the GPL open-source license.
Even if the project is currently paused, a working version is available using the dedicated “sqq_binaries” branches for the following repositories:
- SOFA fork repository from SofaDefrost, using the sqq_binaries branch
- SoftRobot repository, using the sqq_binaries branch
- SofaPython3 repository, using the sqq_binaries branch
- SofaQtQuick repository, using the sqq_binaires branch
Compilation information can be found here.
Tutorial videos are also available here.
- License type: Open-source
- Status: Paused
- Progress: 50%
- TRL: 2