This component belongs to the category of Engines. This engine separate topology in two parts, considering a ROI, a topology inside and a topology outside the ROI which can be a sphere or a box ROI used in this engine are similar to BoxROI and SphereROI.
- box: box defined by two points (xmin,ymin,zmin, xmax,ymax,zmax)
- centers: center(s) of the sphere(s)
- radii: radius(i) of the sphere(s)
- direction: edge direction(if edgeAngle > 0)
- normal: normal direction of the triangles (if triAngle > 0)
- edgeAngle: max angle between the direction of the selected edges and the specified direction
- triAngle: max angle between the normal of the selected triangle and the specified normal direction
- position/rest_position: rest position coordinates of the degrees of freedom
- edges: edge Topology array
- triangles: triangle Topology array
- tetrahedra: tetrahedron Topology array
- drawROI: if true, Draw ROI(s).
- drawPoints: if true, Draw Points
- drawEdges: if true, Draw Edges.
- drawTriangle: if true, Draw Triangles.
- drawTetrahedra: if true, draw tetrahedra
- drawSize: rendering size for box and elements.
- localIndices: if true, will compute local dof indices in topological elements. (see examples below)
- indices: indices of the points contained in the ROI
- edgeIndices: indices of the edges contained in the ROI
- triangleIndices: indices of the triangles contained in the ROI
- tetrahedronIndices: indices of the tetrahedra contained in the ROI
- pointsInROI: points contained in the ROI
- pointsOutROI: points contained out of the ROI
- edgesInROI: edges contained in the ROI
- edgesOutROI: edges contained out of the ROI
- trianglesInROI: triangles contained in the ROI
- trianglesOutROI: triangles contained out of the ROI
- tetrahedraInROI: tetrahedra contained in the ROI
- tetrahedraOutROI: tetrahedra contained out of the ROI
- nbrborder: if localIndices option is activated, will give the number of vertices on the border of the ROI (being the n first points of each output Topology).
Three example scenes involving the SubsetTopology engine are available:
Last modified: 4 April 2023