You want your papers, which rely on SOFA, to be listed on our website? Just follow the following explanations for HAL.
Case 1 – add a new paper on HAL
First, go on the HAL portal and log in. Follow carefully the following steps: The upload process starts by clicking on "Submit":
- choose the type of paper (poster, conference or journal ..)
- upload the compulsory documents:
- the PDF document,
- videos, or others supplementary data, if any,
- one or several images: do not forget to define one image as primary as shown in the following image.
Specify one image as "Primary"
- check the automatic formatting (title, summary of the work, keywords, information about the conference/journal, etc.),
- add "SOFA" in the field "Collaboration/Project",
- add the authors,
- check the overall information and validate it.
It’s done ! Your paper will automatically appear in our publication list!
Case 2 – list a former paper
If you already uploaded your paper on HAL, but you want to refer this paper in our publication list, follow the instruction:
- Log in with your HAL account,
- Edit the metadata of the paper,
- add "SOFA" in the field "Collaboration/Project".
Last modified: 3 May 2018