I finally managed to build everything properly.
It was the Qt version that was causing the problem apparently.
I reinstalled Qt, this time 5.14.2 instead of 15.1,
and used msvc2017_64 instead of msvc2019_64 and it worked.
Just in case anybody needs it, here are the cmake environment variables that i had to add to make everything work…[Read more]
Yes it is properly installed.
According to Juan Pablo that you know well,
it is a problem of some files that are generated during the build that can’t compile properly.
I will try with another QT version and a clean install, but unfortunately these days i d’ont have much time for it.
I will write here if the things get better.
Thank you !
I think i found what is the problem,
When i build the solution with Cmake,
It doesn’t find QtWebEngine.
I have added CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH to my Qt installation (C:/Dev/Qt/5.15.0/msvc2019_64).
What i found odd, is that the environment variables with CMake concerning QT are all pointing to msvc2019_32 instead of 64.
And even if i change…[Read more]
Ok, I tried it but it didn’t work out.
I had to hard reset the build after more than one hour
and I had the same kind of mistakes with QtWidgets,
but I couldn’t copy/paste them, because my computer was barely responding.
I will try another time to see if i can retrieve some interesting error logs !
Hi Froy, thanks for your answer !
indeed, I don’t really need it, I just followed the steps in the Youtube video where he was adding it manually.
I will try to rebuild the solution without these and see if there is an improvement !