The research activity around SOFA is continuously growing! Seven new papers and journal articles were accepted these last two weeks in various fields.
Congratulations to the authors and co-authors! Carry on the good work!
- A rule-based method to model myocardial fiber orientation in cardiac biventricular geometries with outflow tracts by S. Giffard, M. Sermesant et al.
- Population‐Based Priors in Cardiac Model Personalisation for Consistent Parameter Estimation in Heterogeneous Databases by R. Mollero, H. Delingette et al.
- Calipso: Physics-based Image and Video Editing through CAD Model Proxies by N. Haouchine et al.
- Nonprehensile Manipulation of Deformable Objects: Achievements and Perspectives from the RobDyMan Project by A. Petit et al.
- Capturing Deformations of Interacting Non-rigid Objects Using RGB-D Data by A. Petit, S. Cotin et al.
- FEM-based Deformation Control for Dexterous Manipulation of 3D Soft Objects by F. Ficuciello et al.
- Transformation Smoothing to use after Positioning of Finite Element Human Body Models by T. Janak et al.
Really proud of you guys, what a community!