On May 23-26th 2023, the community will meet for the 15th SOFA Technical Committee (STC#15). At this occasion, the technical roadmap for the v23.12 release will be jointly defined with the consortium members.
The STC is a unique opportunity to meet with the SOFA developers and you are most welcome to be part of the event. After the Covid period, we will be glad to hold this STC#15 onsite in Paris. If you are far away, no worries, you’re most welcome: an online access will be granted after the registration.
Freely register for the STC#15
The event will be organized in two parts.
- Summary of the last-6-month developments
- Discuss identified plans of developments
- Identify interested developers to keep them updated
- Add to the roadmap
- Focused on a limited number of technical tasks, pre-defined with the consortium members.
- Joint development effort
- Tutorials on topics (e.g. FEM theory)
In the evenings, beers and networking will be strongly encouraged!
Read more about the STCs and the organization here.
Comments are closed.