A new year just started and we already count 8 accepted papers using SOFA!
Congratulations to the authors and co-authors! Carry on the good work!
1 journal paper:
- A real-time and registration-free framework for dynamic shape instantiation by Xiao-Yun Zhou and Su-Lin Lee
1 PhD thesis:
- Robust Personalisation of 3D Electromechanical Cardiac Models by Roch Mollero. Congrats Dr. Mollero!
4 conference papers:
- Deformed Reality: Proof of concept and preliminary results by Nazim Haouchine and Stéphane Cotin
- Automatic biomechanical graph matching CT-CBCT fusion by Jaime Garcia Guevara and Stéphane Cotin
- Real-time Error Control for Surgical Simulation by Phuoc Bui and Stéphane Bordas
- Corotational Cut Finite Element Method for real-time surgical simulation: application to needle insertion simulation by Phuoc Bui and Stéphane Bordas
1 Bachelor thesis:
- Conical Spring and Localised Region Methodologies for Modelling of Soft Tissue Deformation by Mohd Nadzeri Omar
- Creating a 3D model of the stomach for use with haptic interfaces by Michael Pérez and Jorg Peters