The hyper-realistic physical simulation solution: 100% REAL-TIME, 100% INTERACTIVE and 100% IMMERSIVE
The young start-up InfinyTech3D combines the virtual world and fields of scientific applications. Founded in 2018 and incubated by the PACA-Est Incubator, InfinyTech3D develops and markets a solution to simulate realistic physical behaviors, such as Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality for surgical operations using haptic tools.
After two years of R&D in the production and marketing of simulators combining haptic and VR tools, InfinyTech3D is stepping up a gear and growing! Its goal is to develop cutting-edge technologies for learning and sharing!
Within the R&D team you will work on optimizing the software solution. Your mission will be to bring your knowledge in CUDA programming in order to carry advanced computer algorithms in connection with physical simulation on GPU. The functionalities must be integrated into a 3D physical simulation software solution responding to the problems of real-time computation, interactivity and realism.
You will also be in charge of R&D related to the optimization of the distribution of GPU resources between physical calculations and virtual reality.
Curiosity in new technologies, the desire to learn, to create and exchanges with the world of research and open-source platforms are the main values of this start-up.
Profile and requirements
- You have a master (engineer or university) in software development.
- You are a graduate or have a first experience
- You have object-oriented programming skills in C ++ and / or C #
- You have experience in GPU development (CUDA)
- You have a start-up spirit and the desire to solve interesting challenges
- You are fluent in English (technical documentation in English)
- Knowledge of physical simulation is a plus
- Experience in managing complex projects under subversion
- Knowledge of Unity3D and / or Unreal Engine software
- Experience in physical simulation and / or 3D modeling
- Experience of working in agile mode
- Salary: to negotiate
- Starting date: ASAP
- Experience: all experience levels accepted