Available under the GPL open-source license, this plugin allows to dramatically reduce computational time in mechanical simulation in the SOFA framework. A reduced simulation, of much smaller dimension but still accurate is created in an automatic way by the plugin.
Building the reduced model may take time, but this operation is made once only. The user can then benefit from a reduced and interactive version of his/her simulation without significant loss of accuracy. An online documentation and description of the project are available.
- Fast, generic and reliable control and simulation of soft robots using model order reduction
- Real-Time Simulation For Control Of Soft Robots With Self-Collisions Using Model Order Reduction For Contact Forces
- Control Design for Soft Robots based on Reduced Order Model
- Dynamically Closed-loop Controlled Soft Robotic Arm using a Reduced Order Finite Element Model with State Observer
- Reduced order control of soft robots with guaranteed stability