16 June 2020 at 10 h 20 min #16643HugoKeymaster
- SOFA Consortium
Dear SOFA forum,
We are writing you all to invite you for the SOFA Week 2020 taking place in Paris downtown this fall, from the 23rd to the 27th November.
- In case you are starting with SOFA or you have newcomers at this time of the year, the week opens with a training session providing the mathematical, physical and computer science backgrounds in order to start in the best conditions with SOFA.
- The week continues with the SOFA Symposium during which academic and industrial partners present their on-going projects and recently published work. Booths will also be freely available for live demonstrations. Call for presentation is free and open!
- An open-source award program is organized to reward SOFA open-source contributions. All contributions are eligible as long as they are open-source, apply for free!
- The week ends with the SOFA Technical Committee (STC), defining the technical roadmap based on proposed contributions. Feel free to stay with us, the STC is a unique opportunity to meet the SOFA developer community and code together!
For two years now, the SOFA Week has proved to be the best place to meet and create new collaborations. Will we have the pleasure to see you in Paris?
The SOFA Consortium staff13 November 2020 at 14 h 33 min #17657HugoKeymaster
- SOFA Consortium
Do not hesitate to apply for the SOFA open-source awards: a competition open for all!
Looking forward to meeting you online!
The SOFA Consortium staff24 November 2020 at 9 h 15 min #17792
I have successfully registered to the event (my name is on the list of participants) but I can’t find any link to attend to the online conference.
I am asking to any member of the staff, or any member of the forum, to send me the link to the online symposium.
I am sorry for the inconvenience.
Julien Ducrocq24 November 2020 at 9 h 25 min #17793ZahraParticipant
The link is sent via email. Have you checked promotion or spam folder? I’m not sure if it is OK to share the link here. If you give me your contact email, I can forward the email to you.
Zahra24 November 2020 at 9 h 46 min #17794
Thank you very much Zahra.
I have checked my spams and everything, I have nothing. I think it is my mistake, I probably deleted the right email accidentally…
Can you send me the link by email at email@example.com ?
Thank you again for your help!24 November 2020 at 10 h 12 min #17795ZahraParticipant
I sent you the emails.
I hope you can attend SOFA, I myself couldn’t succeed due to poor internet connection.
Zahra24 November 2020 at 11 h 40 min #17796
Yes I received it and I started to attend the symposium around 10 AM.
Thank you again
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.