Great news! Our open-source project will be present in two major international conferences this year.
MICCAI 2021 (Strasbourg, France)
CMBBE 2021 (Bonn, Germany)
Format of the workshop
These SOFA workshop will propose a session focused on physics-based simulation, with an emphasis on medical simulation. The SOFA Consortium staff regularly organizes training sessions to provide a short introduction to SOFA and its community while ensuring the mathematical, physical and computer science backgrounds in order to start in the best conditions with SOFA. The tutorial day follows a proven program:
- It starts with an overview of SOFA and its community
- Examples of academic and industrial uses of SOFA are given to illustrate the range of applications
- A user tutorial then allows to understand how to build simulation with the open-source library
- We cover a second time the tutorial to understand the conservation laws governing the simulation and the associated code
- The training ends with a presentation on how to implement new codes in plugins
Comments are closed.