This engine extrude a surface and returns corresponding triangles.
- triangles: list of triangles of the object to extrude. It must me a vector of BaseMeshTopology::Triangle
- surfaceTriangles: list of triangles of the surface to extrude. The type of triangle must be BaseMeshTopology::TriangleID, and not BaseMeshTopology::Triangle
- surfaceVertices: list of positions
- extrusionVertices: list of positions of the new triangles, created from extrusion
- extrusionTriangles: list of triangles from extrusion (vector of BaseMeshTopology::Triangle)
- heightFactor: extrusion is based on normals. So, this factor defines the final height of the extrusion.
An example scene involving the ExtrudeSurface engine is available in examples/Components/engine/ExtrudeSurface.scn
Last modified: 12 February 2021