This component belongs to the category of Engines. The TransformPosition engine transforms the positions of one DataFields into new positions after applying a transformation. This transformation can be either:
- Projection on a plane (plane defined by an origin and a normal vector)
- Translation, rotation, scale and some combinations of translation rotation and scale
- input_position: input array of 3d points.
- output_position: output array of 3d points projected on a plane.
- method: transformation method either translation or scale or rotation or projectOnPlane.
An example scene involving the TransformPosition engine is available in examples/Components/engine/TransformPosition.scn
Last modified: 18 February 2022